Thank you for visiting this website (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”), which is managed and operated by Vasoil Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). Please read and accept the terms and conditions below before using the Site. If you use the Site, it will be understood that you accept all of the terms and conditions.
Site name and URL
The Site refers to the following Internet website:
Vasoil website (https://www.vasoil.com.cy/)
Copyrights and trademarks
- The copyrights, trademark rights and intellectual property rights for all information, materials, trademarks, logos, etc. found on this website belong to Vasoil unless otherwise stipulated.
- All content published on the Site (documents, images, voices and audio tracks, programs, etc.) is protected by copyright laws, related agreements and other laws. Making copies or using this content without consent of the copyright holder(s) is prohibited by law except for personal use or other purposes explicitly permitted by law.
- Making copies of or using this content, in whole or in part, as-is or with changes made, except for personal use or other purposes explicitly permitted by law is prohibited without prior written permission of Vasoil.
- Acts that put Vasoil or a third party at loss or disadvantage, acts that invade the personal or financial privacy of others, acts that defame the name or credit of others, or any other related acts.
- Acts found offensive or illegal or connected with illegal activity, or any other related acts.
- False declarations or claims, such as registering another email address other than your own.
- Any business activities or other activities conducted with the purpose of attaining profit. Also, acts that are made in preparation to conduct such acts.
- Using or providing harmful programs, such as computer viruses, or any other related acts.
- Acts that are against any law, ordinance or regulation, or that pose the threat of being so.
- Other activities Vasoil deems inappropriate.
Applicable laws and legal jurisdiction
Use of the Site, and the interpretation and application of the terms and conditions conform to the laws of Japan, except as otherwise provided. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive primary jurisdiction over any disputes related to the use of the Site except when otherwise explicitly stated.
Linking to the Site
As a general rule, hyperlinks to the Site may be made as long as they comply with the conditions described below. Authorization from the Company is not required. However, the Company may not authorize links even after they are made, if they are inconsistent with the spirit of the Company’s intents and purposes or when they pose a risk to the Company’s business, trustworthiness or credibility.
- In the area where the link is created, clearly indicate that the link is to the Site.
- Frames or framing techniques that display contents of the Site together with other contents or links that display contents as part of the originating home page even if contents of the Site are displayed independently are not to be used.
- Links must not be created in any way that may affect the trustworthiness or credibility of the Company.
Links from the Site to external websites
External websites linked to the Site are independently operated and managed at the discretion of entities and individuals outside of the Company, and are not subject to control or supervision by the Company.
The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any losses incurred due to the use of external websites or regarding the content of external websites. Users access such external websites at their own risk and must accept the terms and conditions of use stipulated by each individual website.
The Company provides such links to external websites to provide better convenience for their users. These links do not indicate that the Company has any alliance, cooperation, or other special relationship with the entity or individual operating and managing the linked website.
Through this website, we endeavor to provide accurate information that is readily accessible to all users.
- We have created webpages that can be read accurately by voice browsers.
- The text size can be adjusted using your browser.
- The contrast between text and background colors has been optimized for easy reading.
- Information on this website is presented clearly and concisely, with minimal use of technical terms.
- Alternative text information (alt attributes) has been added to images.
- This website may be used via keyboard operation, without the use of a mouse or other special device.
Disclaimer and limitation of responsibility
The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, appropriateness, reliability, and up-to-dateness of the information posted on the Site, unless such condition is expressly stated.
The customer bears all responsibility and associated risks when using information posted on the Site.
The Company may change or delete the Site’s terms and conditions and/or content without notice to customers.
Recommended system environment
The following system environment is recommended to facilitate the use of services provided by the Site.
Please be aware that you may be unable to use some of the services in system environments that differ from those described below.
(Users setting their security to a lower level do so at their own risk. We accept no responsibility or liability for losses incurred by users due to changes made to settings.)
The Site has confirmed the operation of the operating systems and browsers indicated below. For security, however, it is recommended that you always use the latest version(s).
- Internet Explorer 11
- Firefox 58
- Chrome 64
- Safari 11
- Safari 11
The Site employs responsive web design, with the screen layout changing according to the resolution.
- Resolution: 768 px or higher
- Resolution: Up to 767 px
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.
To download Adobe Reader, click here.
To improve customer convenience and service quality, the Site may use cookie technology; however, the cookies do not contain information that personally identifies the customer.
You can set your browser to block the use of this technology. By doing so, however, you may no longer be able to use portions of the Site.
Vasoil delivers information using RSS (Really Simple Syndication) in order to provide quick notification of updates of News Releases and Topics.
RSS is a document format used to summarize and deliver updated information from various websites.
If your browser supports RSS, or you use a RSS reader, you can set our RSS feed by clicking the icons below.